Friday, December 7, 2012

SCHOOL

 Hi all, it's been a long time since I updated this little space yeah?

Well, I'll let the photos do the talks. ^^
 Some day back - Monday Blue theme. hehe

 Went to desaru to celebrate cousin's 21st.










 Organized a class christmas dinner, & I'm really happy that most of them try to make it!


 THANK YOU NABIN FOR THE PORTABLE CHARGER, just when I need it badly! hehe
 With Sarah, 

Here's my bro, Paul! haha





HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIANG! Hope you enjoyed your day, can't wait for you peeps to turn 18!

Well, that basically sums up what you've been missing.
Semester 2 passed so fast that it's left with 7 more weeks of school & it's officially term break again, going through again soon! 
Do follow me up on instagram for more updates, hehe. ltingtongtang

Adios!

No comments: