Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coming to an end.

2012 is coming to an end.....
Isn't it passing too fast? Still remember a year ago, probably still having fun in ITE.
Throughout this year, met many awesome people. 
Most probably the most happiest thing that ever happen was getting into a poly.
But of course, nevertheless, the stress from polytechnic is killing me. 

Resolutions set a year ago, did I achieve?
Idk eh? Cos' I have never planned one, maybe yes? Getting into a poly?
GAHHHH. I really hate time for passing this fast,
it's just as if I'm dying soooooon~ although 21.12.12 is bullshit,
but I really wish we will all die tgt, at least I'm not that lonely. *Selfish bitch*

Well, what am I setting this year for 2013? 
I'm gonna be 21st next year, FML. 
Fucking old and officially legal. 
I wanna ................................................... 
blah, not going to say it out here. For me t know, for you t find out.
Goodnight, I think I'll see you in 2013. 

No comments: