Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Be grateful.

Money is bullshit, it spoil everything.
I really don't like to see my parents quarrel over money problems.
Everytime they quarrel, they don't talk to each other for a few days,
and my poor dad is always the one giving in.

I know it's been difficult for them, I know.
Sometimes, I really feel like quitting school and get to the society 
to earn money and help out in the financial problems.
It's a huge sum, not small. 
I blame myself for not studying well when I was in Secondary school.
If not, this will be my last year in poly, and I will be earning money very soon.
Although I'm working part time, all this money is just enough to
cover all my expenses like dental, transport and some personal shopping & etc.

I envy my friends around me who doesn't have to worry about money.
They go to school, and head home or go shopping with their friends after school.
They take naps after school, their parents buy stuffs for them,
 enjoy their weekends, enjoying their life.
They don't have to work, and they grumble about how their parents
don't give them money to buy this and that.

Friends, be grateful for what you have today.
Some people have to work extra hard and may not seems to live as well.
Treasure what you have.

Give me another 3-4 years, I promise to work harder.
Please hold on.

No comments: